Thank Goodness I'm Female
Use this embroidery pattern to show your pride in the better gender. The collection is in 4x4. There is also a 6x10 set and a value set of both for a special price. This embroidery pattern comes in 3 versions:
- Thank God I'm Female
- Thank Goodness I'm Female
- Thank Goddess I'm Female
Artwork by Olga Sheaffer.
The large center embroidery pattern is on a T-shirt I've recently embellished. It's become one of my favorites.
Tools For The Embroiderer
As embroiderers we know we need thread, needles, scissors and stabilizer. In my sewing studio I keep a tool box with a few other tools.
- A natural bristle pastry brush is perfect for dusting the machine and getting into tight spots.
- Forceps are helpful for replacing needles. Long handled tweezers and a small lint roller brush to pick up stray thread pieces and the inevitable dog hair.
- Dental floss is useful for keeping the thread track clear of any broken threads.
- Q-tips and alcohol for quick clean up of the needle and needle plate.
- A magnifying glass is for those moments when the thread won't magically go through the needle.
- Last but not least I keep a small color wheel to help me get the most of my color choices.
Using these tools ensures my embroidery machine is clean so that the embroidery pattern runs smoothly.
Dorene writes she keeps pipe cleaners to clean under the bobbin area and a small LaCross pointed tweezers to help cut the thread jumps. Thanks Dorene!
I'm sure you have tools you also like to use in your sewing room. I'd love to hear what they are!
To contact me email to:
Threadlove Embroidery Service